Reviewed By: Tony Hall, Editorial Director, Asia Pacific, Travel Daily Media
176 Cumberland Street, The Rocks, Sydney, NSW 2000
Tel: (61 2) 9250 6000 Email: email@example.com
The Shangri-La Hotel Sydney is a premium business and leisure hotel which has a very strong offering of high end conferencing, F&B and high quality accommodation. It is located right near the vibrant, historic Rocks area with sweeping views of the iconic Harbour Bridge and Opera House.
Meetings & Events
The hotel has a huge selection of meeting options ranging from a very grand ballroom to intimate private spaces to suit all group sizes.
In addition to a Business Lounge and many meeting rooms, there is a Boardroom in the Horizon Club lounge with harbor views.
The Horizon Club Lounge was recently renovated with a wide selection of drinks and canapes in a very comfortable setting with spectacular views.
Free and fast internet is available – this is not standard in Australia but well appreciated.
The hotel boasts some of the largest guest rooms in Australia with some of the best harbor, city and mountain views anywhere in the country. Beds are comfortable and bathrooms spacious.
Aside from the slightly pricey room service, Altitude on level 36 offers very high end food with extremely impressive views. This is the place to seal a business deal. Café Mix is the main dining area which offers a massive selection of breakfast and very good quality lunch and dinner. Breakfast refreshments and canapes are also served in the Horizon Club Lounge.
– Wide range of impressive meeting and conferencing options
– Some of the largest hotel rooms and best views in Sydney
– Excellent service from caring and well trained staff
– Senior managers always available to help with any issues
– Horizon Club Lounge has views plus wide selection of food and beverage
– Guest rooms and Club Lounge are perfect for working
– Free fast Wi-Fi is very useful
– Gym and pool well maintained
– Efficient check in – check out
– Shangri-La is one of the region’s best business and leisure hotels
Trip Advisor 4.5 star
Tony Hall – 5 star