Reviewed By: Tony Hall, Editorial Director, Asia Pacific, Travel Daily Media
8 The Esplanade, Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217
Tel: (61 7) 5665 4426 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The luxuriously appointed 77-floor Peppers Soul offers a range of spacious, modern apartments with some of the most stunning views of any property on the Gold Coast. It is perfectly located right near the main entertainment district of Surfers Paradise with sweeping panoramic ocean and mountain views.
The property offers large, very well-appointed one, two and three bedroom apartments of contemporary design that include some of the best beach views anywhere in Australia. The furnishings are clean, comfortable and very functional. Each apartment has a fully appointed kitchen which is very useful when traveling with a family or working from the room.
Seaduction is Pepper Soul’s hatted restaurant and bar. For dinner, each dish is hand prepared and sourced by international acclaimed executive chef James Fiske. Delivered with highly attentive and friendly service, the food is contemporary Australian to perfectly match the feel of the property as a whole and offers tremendous value for such a high-quality offering not usually available on the Gold Coast. Breakfast is of a similar standing and well worth paying a marginal extra tariff.
Business Facilities & Meetings
The apartments are appointed so tastefully that meetings can be held in the lounge area with the sub-penthouses offering the most impressive of informal meeting spaces. Seaduction restaurant is also a unique and impressive alternative to traditional meeting areas. Phone reception is good while internet is fast enough and free throughout the property. Peppers Soul also has impressive spaces which can cater to groups up to 120 people.
Peppers Soul has a spa, sauna, heated pool, outdoor pool with spectacular ocean views, steam room, gym, outdoor exercise area and free secure guest parking.
– Stunning ocean and Gold Coast city views
– Very large apartment style rooms with plenty of space to work or relax
– Impressive service from caring and well-trained staff
– Senior managers on-site always available to help with any issues
– A world-class restaurant that will impressive clients, family or friends
– Free and relatively fast Wi-Fi is very useful
– Gym, spa, steam room and pool well maintained
– Speedy, friendly and efficient check in – check out at reception
– Peppers Soul is one of the Gold Coast’s best accommodation options
Trip Advisor: 4.5
Tony Hall: 5